Learn how to support your partner in healing childhood wounding and trauma through the relationship.
This is a workshop for couples and singles on how both can heal and awaken through the art and beauty of relationships, through shadow work, inner child work, embodied polarity practice, trauma release, relationship therapy, spiritual and Tantra practices. This way, you will be able to experience true harmony, real healing and authentic awakening in relationships.
You will learn proven methods and practices to truly work with and take care of each other’s nervous systems, integrate your psychological shadows, heal emotional wounds, and open to spirit in a practical and safe way together.
No previous experience in this work is needed, but if you are new to this type of work and participating as a single, we encourage you to find a practice partner you know and trust to sign up with you. Maturity, integrity and consent are meticulously upheld in this sacred space, however be prepared to meet your edges.
What you will learn
- How to support your partner in healing childhood wounding and trauma through the relationship.
- How to see the truth behind your triggers and closures and how to bring resolution to them.
- How to embody your deepest masculine and feminine gifts to bring more intimacy, depth, and sexual polarity in relationship.
- How to express needs and boundaries and how to communicate through conflict in a healthy and safe way.
- How to lead yourself in Tantric ritual to amplify sacredness in the relationship.
- How to become a safe and sovereign presence that your partner can trust.
There are no "True Intimacy" available at the moment.
But, you can search our calendar for upcoming events.